TICKETS GO ON SALE
APPROXIMATELY THREE WEEKS BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE
IN THE MAC BOOKSTORE
Don't miss a show!
Become a Sponsor
*TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE IN THE MAC BOOKSTORE*
(Three weeks prior to performance)
Little Theatre Guild
June 20-22, 2019
Auditions: May 5 at 2 p.m.
“A cast of actors plan to revive their careers. At a dress rehearsal the set falls, props break, and the producer and an actor are murdered. During the opening night performance, the murders continue. The remaining thespians must save the show and their careers, solve the mystery and stay alive for curtain calls.”
Drop Dead! Cast List
- Victor: Dorian Carriollo
- Sol: Jacob Henderson
- Phillip: Kevin Bohnenkamp
- Alabama: Megan Hotop
- Chaz: Michael Cantrell
- Brent: Lane Buckingham
- Dick: Josh Barnhouse
- Mona: Molly Rae
- Candy: Sandra Szendrey
- Constance: Bailey Jackson
Thanks to all who auditioned. Rehearsals will start Thursday, May 9 at 6PM. Bring a pencil.
Tickets will be available at the college bookstore beginning Tuesday, May 28.
July 10-13, 2019
Auditions: May 19 at 2 p.m.
“The treasured characters from the children’s books hop from page to Broadway musical stage in this story of friendship and adventure.”
Frog and Toad Cast List
- Frog: Keegan Wade
- Toad: Parker Pinkston
- Turtle: Sophie Yilmaz
- Mouse: Ashton Dane
- Lizard: Cayden King
- Birds: Ava Mills, Lilly Dowell, Allison Land, Sophia Smith
- Squirrels: Maddie Coles, Emylia Helm, Jaxon Smith
- Moles: Thad Kay, Sawyer Kay, Maddie King, Mya Peck, Kylea Boatman
- Snails: Veda Benz, Caraline Willard, Adalie Rackovan, Ellie Womble
Thank you so much to all who auditioned. We saw a lot of very talented kids! Rehearsals will begin on May 28 at 3:3 0pm. Please be here on time and bring a pencil just in case. See you then!!
All shows start at 7 pm
Doors open at 6:30 pm
Tickets will be available at the college bookstore beginning June 24.
Anybody can audition for shows, and we’re always looking for help with other aspects of the production. For more information, contact Chuck Gallaher, Director of Theatre, email@example.com
General public: $7
MAC Students and Senior Citizens: $3
All seats are reserved.
Tickets for all shows, except touring shows, may be purchased beginning 3 weeks prior to the performance at the MAC Bookstore by calling (573) 518-2106. Tickets may also be purchased at the door on the night
of the performance, dependent on availability, beginning at 6:00 pm.
High School / Middle School Groups:
If you would like to bring your group of students to one of our shows, please call Robyn at (573) 518-2246 to reserve a group rate of $3 per person, which also includes a tour backstage prior to the show.
Anybody can audition for shows! See above for audition dates. All auditions take place in the MAC Theater unless otherwise indicated. If you have any questions about auditioning, please call the theater office at (573) 518-2181.
Want to receive announcements for our shows?
Please e-mail the theatre office, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and
mailing address, or request e-mail messages. Please indicate if you would like to receive announcements for auditions, performances, or both.
- Act of God
- Forbidden Broadway
- Romeo and Juliet
- "9 to 5"
- The Glass Menagerie
- Bat Boy
- All My Sons
- God of Carnage
- Junie B. Jones is Not a Crook
- Private Lives
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- The Tempest
- Next to Normal
- The Laramie Project
- James and the Giant Peach
- Blithe Spirit
- Return to the Forbidden Planet
- The Man Who Came to Dinner
- The Pajama Game
- Into the Woods
- 12 Angry Jurors
- Bye Bye Birdie
- Barefoot in the Park
- Lovers, Liars, and Rock & Roll
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Schoolhouse Rock Live!
- The Game's Afoot
- Little Shop of Horrors
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- Completely Hollywood (Abridged)
- Guys and Dolls
- Biloxi Blues
- Clue: The Musical
- 39 Steps
- You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown!
- Almost, Maine
- Brighton Beach Memoirs
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- A Timeline Through History
- Back to the 80's
- Stinky Cheese Man
- Student Directed One Acts
- You Can't Take it With You
- Once Upon a Mattress
- All the Great Books (Abridged)
- Children's Tour: A Peter Pan Story
- Merry Wives of Windsor
- Toby Show 2: Toby Goes to Hollywood
- 3 Little Pigs to the Rescue
- The Odd Couple
- Female Odd Couple
- My Fair Lady
- Rocky Horror Show
- Noises Off
- Children's Tour
- Wiley and the Hairy Man
- Ghost of Scapino
- Sweet Kingwilliamstown
- Last Night of Ballyhoo
- Fiddler on the Roof
Become a Little Theatre Guild Sponsor!
Our sponsors allow us to increase the quality of the special effects, costumes and sets for our shows and help us to purchase tools and equipment needed to run the theatre department.
Without our sponsors, many aspects of our productions would not be possible. Mineral Area College Little Theatre Guild Sponsors receive tickets to all mainstage shows and have an advance on preference seating. Becoming a sponsor is simple. Just click on the sponsorship form link below, fill it out and mail it to us with your donation and we will take care of the rest!
Advertising sponsorships also available.
Advertising in Little Theatre Guild programs is a great way to support the arts in your community while also promoting your business. Ad prices start at just just $25 for a 1/8 page ad in each of our programs for a whole season.
For more information, contact the Theatre Dept at email@example.com or (573) 518-3808.
We offer several work scholarships per year in Theatre. Students are not required to be a Theatre major. Requirements for the Theatre Scholarship are as follows:
- The scholarship may be applied to Mineral Area College tuition, fees, textbooks, and/or on-campus housing costs.
- The student must enroll in at least one theatre course per semester, subject to be determined by the director.
- The student must audition for at least one show per semester while on scholarship.
- The student must maintain a 2.5 GPA or above.
- The student must be available each Tuesday and Thursday during the semester from 12:30-5:00 pm to assist with production activities.
The scholarship form may be downloaded here.
For more information contact: