Mineral Area College uses College Central Network as its official job resource and resume system. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at www.collegecentral.com/mineralarea
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for FREE.
|Job Title||Company Name||Description
Manager Trainee Position
||Menard Inc Farmington ||The Farmington Menards is now looking to fill a
Manager Trainee position!
This program is an entry-level management program preparing you to catapult a career in retail management with Menards. Manager Trainees participate in a comprehensive 3-month on-the-job training program at any one of our store locations. They will rotate through five departments of the store, gaining knowledge and exposure, which will help in applying your management techniques. Upon successful completion of these five areas of the program, combined with a willingness to relocate, Manager Trainees can move on and take their first step into Management as an Assistant
• Bachelor's Degree in a business related field
• Sales-oriented & self-motivated
• Able to relocate for advancement opportunities
• Able to work independently or in a team
• Able to lift product (variety of weights)
• Able to tactfully deal with guests and team members
• Comfortable using
Graduate Nurses Variety of Roles
||Mercy Hospital Jefferson ||Seeking Graduate Nurses for a variety of roles at Mercy Hospital Jefferson in Festus, MO! Opportunities available in Emergency, Med/Surg, ICU, TCU and more!
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. We have opportunities for nurses who are inspired to pioneer new models of care and want to transform the healthcare experience. Work with advanced technology and innovative procedures. Be state of the art, and never stop exploring. We’re expanding to help our communities grow, offering an exceptional opportunity to join our team.
• We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
• Basic life support training should be completed in 90 days with advanced training required at certain intervals.
RN or LPN
||Independence Health System, Inc. --- 5 Star Skilled Care Facility||We are a 5 Star Skilled Care Facility seeking RN's or LPN's to join our
nursing staff to provide supervision for direct care personnel in the nursing
department and help residents to meet their needs in a caring atmosphere.
We offer competitive wage rates and a full benefit package including:
Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation/Sick Time, Holidays,
Employer Matched 401(k) Plan and Tuition Reimbursement.
LPN or RN Pediatric Home Care
||Phoenix Home Care ||At Phoenix, our Private Duty Nurses have experienced NO core wage cuts and STILL receive these benefits:
• Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
• Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
• Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options!
• Flexible Scheduling with Conservative Overtime
• PTO and Mileage Packages
• Dedicated One-on-One Care with Paid On-Going Training & 24/7 RN Support!
• Mileage Program
• Shift Differentials for Weekends
• Holiday Pay
• Internal Awards and Recognition Program
• AAA Membership
• Verizon Phone Discount Available