TICKETS GO ON SALE
APPROXIMATELY THREE WEEKS BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE
IN THE MAC BOOKSTORE
Don't miss a show!
Become a Sponsor
*TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE IN THE MAC BOOKSTORE*
(Three weeks prior to performance)
Little Theatre Guild
The Rocky Horror Show
In this cult classic, stuck with a flat tire during a storm, Brad and Janet, discover the eerie mansion of Dr. Frank-N-Furter, a transvestite scientist. As their innocence is lost, Brad and Janet meet a houseful of wild characters, including a rocking biker and a creepy butler. Through elaborate dances and rock songs, Frank-N-Furter unveils his latest creation: a muscular man named "Rocky."
Auditions: August 26, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – MAC Theater
Performance: October 3-5 2019 @ 7:00 pm and October 4 @ 10:00pm – MAC Theater
- Magenta: Bailey Sipp
- Brad: Jacob Henderson
- Janet: Caitlyn Emert
- Narrator: Ian Miller
- Riff Raff: Zach Pinkley
- Columbia: Grace Miller
- Frank 'N' Furter: Jordan Duncan
- Rocky: TBA
- Eddie: Michael Cantrell
- Dr. Scott: Brian Womble
Phantoms: Britin McCorter (understudy for Frank), Sandra l. Szendrey (understudy for Columbia), Summer Vroman (understudy for Magenta), Molly Rae (understudy for Janet), Jen Stokes (understudy for Narrator), Jonathan Turner, Rachel Gann, Hannah Duncan
Thank you very much to all who auditioned. You made casting this show very difficult. Rehearsals will begin Wednesday, August 28. Please Bring a pencil. Scripts will be provided.
A Streetcar Named Desire
This renowned drama follows troubled school former schoolteacher Blanche DuBois as she leaves small-town Mississippi and moves in with her sister Stella and her husband Stanley in New Orleans. Blanche's flirtatious Southern-belle presence causes problems for Stella and Stanley, leading to even greater conflict in the Kowalski household.
Auditions: October 6, 2019 @ 2:00 pm – MAC Theater
Performance: December 5-7 @ 7:00 pm – MAC Theater
- Woman: Ella Dudley
- Eunice Hubbell: Hunter Reece
- Stanley Kowalski: Ian Miller
- Stella Kowalski: Molly Rae
- Steve Hubbel: Jacob Jones
- Harold "Mitch" Mitchell: Jordan Duncan
- Mexican Woman: Hannah Duncan
- Blanche DuBois: Grace Miller
- Pablo Gonzoles: Michael Cantrell
- A Young Collector: Dean Pope
- Nurse: Bailey Jackson
- Doctor: Zach Pinkley
August: Osage County
A vanished father. A pill-popping mother. Three sisters harboring shady little secrets. When the large Weston family unexpectedly reunites after Dad disappears, their Oklahoman family homestead explodes in a maelstrom of repressed truths and unsettling secrets. Mix in Violet, the drugged-up, scathingly acidic matriarch, and you've got a play that unflinchingly—and uproariously—exposes the dark side of the Midwestern American family.
Auditions: December 8, 2019 @ 2:00 pm – MAC Theater
Performance: February 20-22, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – MAC Theater
- Bev: Frank Miller
- Johnna: Bailey Sipp
- Violet: Kathryn J. Simpson
- Mattie Faye: Regina Brown-Vaughn
- Ivy: Caitlyn Emert
- Charlie: Kevin Marler
- Barbra: Kyleigh Allen
- Bill: Jonathan Turner
- Jean: Maggie Newstead-Adams
- Sheriff Gilbeau: Jordan Duncan
- Karen: Hunter Reece
- Steve: Michael Cantrell
- Little Charles: Jacob Henderson
Spring Musical: We Will Rock You
Auditions: February 23, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – MAC Theater
Performance: April 23-25, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – MAC Theater
- Buddy Holly: Brian Womble
- Khashoggi: Ian Miller
- Teen Queen 1/Ga Ga Girl: Emma Spiker
- Teen Queen 2/Ga Ga Girl: Lorelei Sample
- Teen Queen 3/Ga Ga Girl: Alyssa Sample
- Teen Queen 4/Ga Ga Girl: Faith Smothers
- Teacher/Madonna/Understudy Killer Queen: Regina Brown-Vaughn
- Galileo: Michael Cantrell
- Scaramouche: Grace Miller
- Killer Queen: Bailey Sipp
- Britney Spears: Danny Montgomery
- Ozzy Osbourne/Understudy Scaramouche: Hunter Reece
- Sixx/Yuppie/Understudy Buddy: Josh White
- Quatro/Doctor: Sandra Szendrey
- Aretha/Doctor/Understudy Oz: Bailey Jackson
- Bruce/Yuppie: Hannah Duncan
- Jackson/Yuppie/Understudy Khashoggi: Jordan Duncan
- Paul/Yuppie/Understudy Galileo: Mark McEntire
- Jagger/Doctor: Ella Dudley
- Puff/Doctor: Zoey Laburay
- Yuppie/Bohemian: Autumn McFarland
- Yuppie/Bohemian: Cooper Durr
The first rehearsal will be Thursday, February 27 at 6pm. We will meet in the theater and hand out scripts at that time. Bring a pencil and be on time.
The Dinner Party
This Neil Simon comedy revolves around six people, who do not know one another, being invited to dine in a fancy Parisian restaurant. The diners do not know why they have been brought together. As it turns out, the dinner is about their damaged relationships and whether or not they can reconcile.
Auditions: May 4, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – MAC Theater
Performance: June 18-20, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – MAC Theater
The Stinky Cheese Man
Though the characters may be familiar, each of your favorite storybook fables is uproariously derailed in this adaptation of the children's book of fractured fairy tales. Everything from "Chicken Little" to "The Gingerbread Man" gets a complete makeover. Fun music and witty narration accompany the likes of ineloquent giants, sassy barnyard animals, colossal cow pies, and enough stinky cheese to go around.
Auditions: May 17, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – MAC Theater
Performance: July 9-11, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – MAC Theater
Anybody can audition for shows, and we’re always looking for help with other aspects of the production. For more information, contact Chuck Gallaher, Director of Theatre, firstname.lastname@example.org
General public: $7
MAC Students and Senior Citizens: $3
All seats are reserved.
Tickets for all shows, except touring shows, may be purchased beginning 3 weeks prior to the performance at the MAC Bookstore by calling (573) 518-2106. Tickets may also be purchased at the door on the night
of the performance, dependent on availability, beginning at 6:00 pm.
High School / Middle School Groups:
If you would like to bring your group of students to one of our shows, please call Robyn at (573) 518-2246 to reserve a group rate of $3 per person, which also includes a tour backstage prior to the show.
Anybody can audition for shows! See above for audition dates. All auditions take place in the MAC Theater unless otherwise indicated. If you have any questions about auditioning, please call the theater office at (573) 518-2181.
Want to receive announcements for our shows?
Please e-mail the theatre office, email@example.com, with your name and
mailing address, or request e-mail messages. Please indicate if you would like to receive announcements for auditions, performances, or both.
- Act of God
- Forbidden Broadway
- Romeo and Juliet
- "9 to 5"
- Drop Dead
- A Year with Frog and Toad
- The Glass Menagerie
- Bat Boy
- All My Sons
- God of Carnage
- Junie B. Jones is Not a Crook
- Private Lives
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- The Tempest
- Next to Normal
- The Laramie Project
- James and the Giant Peach
- Blithe Spirit
- Return to the Forbidden Planet
- The Man Who Came to Dinner
- The Pajama Game
- Into the Woods
- 12 Angry Jurors
- Bye Bye Birdie
- Barefoot in the Park
- Lovers, Liars, and Rock & Roll
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Schoolhouse Rock Live!
- The Game's Afoot
- Little Shop of Horrors
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- Completely Hollywood (Abridged)
- Guys and Dolls
- Biloxi Blues
- Clue: The Musical
- 39 Steps
- You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown!
- Almost, Maine
- Brighton Beach Memoirs
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- A Timeline Through History
- Back to the 80's
- Stinky Cheese Man
- Student Directed One Acts
- You Can't Take it With You
- Once Upon a Mattress
- All the Great Books (Abridged)
- Children's Tour: A Peter Pan Story
- Merry Wives of Windsor
- Toby Show 2: Toby Goes to Hollywood
- 3 Little Pigs to the Rescue
- The Odd Couple
- Female Odd Couple
- My Fair Lady
- Rocky Horror Show
- Noises Off
- Children's Tour
- Wiley and the Hairy Man
- Ghost of Scapino
- Sweet Kingwilliamstown
- Last Night of Ballyhoo
- Fiddler on the Roof
Become a Little Theatre Guild Sponsor!
Our sponsors allow us to increase the quality of the special effects, costumes and sets for our shows and help us to purchase tools and equipment needed to run the theatre department.
Without our sponsors, many aspects of our productions would not be possible. Mineral Area College Little Theatre Guild Sponsors receive tickets to all mainstage shows and have an advance on preference seating. Becoming a sponsor is simple. Just click on the sponsorship form link below, fill it out and mail it to us with your donation and we will take care of the rest!
Advertising sponsorships also available.
Advertising in Little Theatre Guild programs is a great way to support the arts in your community while also promoting your business. Ad prices start at just just $25 for a 1/8 page ad in each of our programs for a whole season.
For more information, contact the Theatre Dept at firstname.lastname@example.org or (573) 518-3808.
We offer several work scholarships per year in Theatre. Students are not required to be a Theatre major. Requirements for the Theatre Scholarship are as follows:
- The scholarship may be applied to Mineral Area College tuition, fees, textbooks, and/or on-campus housing costs.
- The student must enroll in at least one theatre course per semester, subject to be determined by the director.
- The student must audition for at least one show per semester while on scholarship.
- The student must maintain a 2.5 GPA or above.
- The student must be available each Tuesday and Thursday during the semester from 12:30-5:00 pm to assist with production activities.
The scholarship form may be downloaded here.
For more information contact: