CONFIDENTIAL CRIMINAL JUSTICE INFORMATION IS GOVERNED BY
FEDERAL AND STATE INFORMATION PRIVACY LAWS.
To report a crime on Mineral Area College Campus, use the following contact information:
- Campus Police- (573) 518-2304 or extension 2304 from a college phone
- Campus Security- (5732) 518-2331 or extension 2331 from a college phone
- Campus Public Safety- (573) 518-2148 or extension 2148 from a college phone
- Campus Police/Security 24 hour number (573) 631-2831
- Director of Public Safety (573) 518-2308
- Park Hills Police (573) 431-3122.
To report a crime confidentially, you may contact one of the college administration officials listed below:
Dr. Steven J. Kurtz, President of Mineral Area College
Mr. Roger McMillian, Dean of Career & Technical Education
Dr. Diana Stuart, Dean of Arts & Sciences
Ms. Mary J. Merrill-Doss, Dean of Student Services
Ms. Shirley Hofstetter, Chief Financial Officer
Ms. Tammy Belfield, Director of Public Safety - Interim
Mark Easter, Counselor/Advisor
- The quickest way to obtain any emergency help is to call 911.
- When calling, stay calm and carefully explain the problem and location to the dispatcher. Start out by giving your location and the kind of help you need (police, fire, EMS).