Beginning August 3, 2020, all employees and campus visitors will be required to wear masks while in campus buildings unless alone in their offices.
- Students and employees will be asked to provide their own masks, or one washable mask will be provided from the student services office.
- Masks are not required outside if social distancing can be maintained.
- Employees with a documented disability that prohibits the wearing of a mask will be allowed to work from home if possible. If it is not possible to work from home, the employee may use EFMLA.
- Faculty are required to use clear face masks while teaching. Clear masks will be provided.
- College Park residents will be required to wear masks in common spaces. Masks will not be required within their own living units.
- Students who choose not to wear masks will be asked to leave campus or be subject to the student discipline process.
- Students will not be permitted in class without a mask. Any student who refuses to leave class will be counted absent for the day and be reported to the Dean of Students.
Fall 2020 Competition
The NJCAA has moved all close-contact fall sports to the spring semester. MAC volleyball and soccer will be played in the spring semester. Cross country competition will take place in the fall.
General Services is taking additional measures to clean and sanitize our buildings including routine disinfection in high-traffic areas.
Our Admissions Department has provided the following answers to Frequently Asked Questions by High School Seniors:
For more information: