CONFIDENTIAL CRIMINAL JUSTICE INFORMATION IS GOVERNED BY
FEDERAL AND STATE INFORMATION PRIVACY LAWS.
To report a crime on Mineral Area College Campus, use the following contact information:
- Campus Police: (573) 631-2831 or (573) 431-3131
- Campus Public Safety: (573) 518-2148 or extension 2148 from a college phone
- Campus Police/Security 24 hour number (573) 631-2831
- Director of Public Safety: (573) 518-2308
- Park Hills Police: (573) 431-3122.
To report a crime confidentially, you may contact one of the college administration officials listed below:
Dr. Joe Gilgour, President of Mineral Area College
Mr. Roger McMillian, Provost
Ms. Julie Sheets, Dean of Students
Dr. Rich Flotron, Director of Public Safety
Mark Easter, Counselor/Advisor
- The quickest way to obtain any emergency help is to call 911.
- When calling, stay calm and carefully explain the problem and location to the dispatcher. Start out by giving your location and the kind of help you need (police, fire, EMS).